Recently I made imagery of the supernova in M82 together with M81 in the field of view. Michael van Doorn also made images of the same area with his Hyperstar including a lot of H-alpha data. Michael shared his data and I combined this with my own imagery. The colors are much more pronounced now. I used Michael's data for the color because the luminance contained quite some gradients we couldn't remove enough to get the IFN (integrated flux nebula) out.
The limiting magnitude is about 21,0 and that's quite deep for luminance data from a 14 cm refractor.
In total about 23h of data was used.
TEC-140 / QSI583ws: Luminance 13h (77x10 min) / RGB 3,5 h (21x10 min) / Ha 1.6h (5x20 min)
Hyperstar C11 / SXVR-H18: RGB 1,5h (45x2 min) / Ha 1,75 h (21x5 min)
C11 / SXV-H9: Luminance 1.4h (8x10 min)